PRACTICAL GONE WRONG! Lecturer Attempts To Teach UNIUYO freshers What To Do When There’s Fire (See The Result)

An attempt to teach new students of the University of Uyo what to do when there’s a fire went horribly wrong.

In photos shared online, the instructors can be seen lighting a fire in a bucket to begin the tutorial. There was also a fire extinguisher close by which was to be used in putting out the fire.

  Ask Yourself Why Some Of Your Allies Abandoned You - Lamido To Buhari

However, after lighting the fire, the instructors struggled to put it off with the extinguisher but they were not successful. The fire grew out of control and started burning the stage.

The instructors can be seen running around, trying to stop the fire from spreading further.

  Apostle Suleman Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election

Narrating the botched fire drill, @Deminathor_ tweeted: “So today they wanted to teach Freshers what to do when there is a fire outbreak and this was the outcome.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *